Friday, October 9, 2009

The Legion of Super-Pets. No. Really. I Swear It's For Real.



Frankly, I don't know what I could say that would make the above image any funnier.

I suppose I could ask just what constitutes a job for the Legion of Super Pets, but I'm not sure I really want to know. When I was little, I would've been all over this comic like Green Arrow on singles night, but now... Well, I guess I still like Krypto. And Streaky's okay (That's the cat). Comet the Super Horse has a really creepy extra ability to turn into a teenage boy who's in love with Supergirl. Made all the creepier by the fact that she rides him when he's a horse.

A super monkey is just a BAD idea. When monkeys reach sexual maturity, they become very aggressive. The last thing anyone wants is an invulnerable, super humanly strong primate humping people's legs and flinging indestructible poo at people he doesn't like.

Wow! This one just makes my head hurt.

1 comment:

  1. I think you might be confusing the monkey and the dog. A monkey would be WAY worse, because he wouldn't stop at the leg ...

    (How's that for a poke in the mind's eye?)

    ~Cheers!

    7

    ReplyDelete