Thursday, October 29, 2009

Poll Results are In


Well, the people have spoken, and Aquaman is the winner! I will bring you a double dose of Aquaman's origins (with my ever-insightful commentary) this coming Tuesday. Maybe even a few more Aqua-goodies, we'll just have to see. In the meantime, if you just can't get enough of the Sea King, check out one of my favorite blogs, The Aquaman Shrine at:

http://www.aquamanshrine.com/


Blogger Rob Kelly is the "World's #1 Aquaman Fan" and he writes a fantastic blog about it.

2 comments:

  1. This contest was rigged! Btw, whenever I read "Silver Age Gold", my mind turns the word "Age" into the word "And" and then that stupid Yukon Cornelius song gets stuck in my head on an endless loop. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised Aquaman won. I shoulda left him off, since I'd already written a nice piece on him. Oh, well. BTW, I actually tried to name this blog "silver and gold" but someone had it.

    ReplyDelete